Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Late Summer Garden

Gardening Gone Wild's Photo Contest has returned from a two month hiatus. The subject this month is Late Summer Garden. My last post I showed a gallery of photos I thought depicted a late summer garden. This photo was chosen the most often out of eight choices. I have to agree it shows purple coneflowers at the end of their bloom period beginning to set seed which usually takes place at the end of the summer. You can view the contest information and gallery at Gardening Gone Wild.

11 comments:

  1. I love this picture. Hope you win :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful shot. Good Luck on the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been trying to catch up on my blog reading and am sorry I missed your call for opinions. However, I could not decide between this one and the last one you showed. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photo is beautiful. Thanks for the link back and good luck with the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors in this photo! I never notice the contests in time to enter. Maybe I will one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greggo, I uploaded my entry to the GGW contest and then went to the gallery to check out the entries so far. This is hands down one of the best ones there. (Of course, I know not much about photography, but I do know what I like LOL.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a very nice picture!! The peachypink background and those blues and silvers and then the end of summer in that Echinacea - love it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool photo! I like the silvery background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving any comments, they are always welcomed. Sorry I had to add word verification as spam was becoming a huge problem. Greggo,