Thursday, July 14, 2016

After Mid-day.

Bloom Day 2016.
It's been a while since I've posted as social media seems to take all the spare time these days. I'm somewhat nostalgic writing this blog post as writing them used to consume quite a bit of spare time, nevertheless I always enjoyed completing a post and interacting with other bloggers.
As always the 15th of the month means Garden Bloggers Bloom Day, a meme created by Carol at May Dream Gardens where fellow gardeners display their blooms every month.
Also I have a question, what photo editing software are any of you using as Picasa is gone? I wasn't able to edit any of these photos.
Echinacea purperea
It was nice to see a few Monarch butterflies and bees as I was out taking shots this late afternoon.
Eutochium maculatum - Gateway Joe Pye Weed
A few wide angle shots.
Above looking west from middle of property front entrance.
Rudebeckia, Echinacea, and Miscanthus 'Morning Light" entrance garden.
Looking East from the driveway. Amsonia , Etrochium, Baptisia, and Panicum Dallas Blues.
This would be a short list of things blooming today but I must move on. So happy bloom day.











8 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to post your blog. I always enjoy seeing the pic's of what's going on in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of those most beautiful gardens I have seen in some time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Greggo! I've been neglecting my blog, too. I decided I better change the header and background, since I hadn't done so since March or April. I hope to do a Wildflower Wednesday post next week.

    I enjoyed your beautiful photos. I edit mine before posting them, so don't know how it was done in Picaso.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been slow to post on my blog, too. There are just so many ways you can show the same things.
    I'm glad you posted on yours. Your garden is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful images--I can't believe they aren't edited. Gorgeous! Your hellstrip is looking amazing. Yay! Monarchs! To answer your question about the photo editing tools, most of the time I use PicMonkey. I like it because I don't have to download software to edit photos. I was traveling quite a bit in June and July, hence the tardiness of my comment. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What need to edit photos when you take photos like these? Beautiful.

    Photoshop Elements for moi.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving any comments, they are always welcomed. Sorry I had to add word verification as spam was becoming a huge problem. Greggo,